Each holiday season,
This year, I'm focusing on cheese! Northeast Ohio is now home to dozens of talented cheese makers who are producing a wide variety of high quality, hand-crafted cheeses -- fresh and aged, mild and stinky (in a good way, of course). Our local cheese community has come a long way. I've chosen a few of my favorites to share in this year's gift box/basket collection. Here is the line-up.
Choose individual cheeses, crackers and an accompaniment to create your own holiday cheese board. Or, choose a variety and I'll pack them into a festive holiday basket or gift box so you can give the gift of cheese!
To place your order, call or email me and I'll forward you an order form.
Five of our favorite Ohio artisan cheeses; Crumbs Multigrain Crackers, Abby's Kitchen Holiday Conserve, and Dried Michigan Cherries. Beautifully boxed with fresh holiday greens and pinecones. | $75
- The perfect Ohio cheese board: Bloomfield Brie, Lake Erie Chèvre, Siberian Night with Crumbs Multigrain crackers, Holiday conserve and dried cherries.
- Lake Erie Pearls and Crumbs Crackers.
- Bloomfield Brie and Holiday Conserve with Crumbs Multigrain Crackers.
- Kokoborrego Owl Creek or Mayfield Aged Gouda with a drizzle of Ohio honey.
- Fresh Lake Erie Chèvre and dried cherries.
Many of these cheeses are also available for retail sale at Luna Bakery Cafe in Cleveland Heights. Stop in for a holiday coffee or lunch break and pick up your last minute gifts including cheeses and Luna's delicious and beautiful pastries.